Welcome to Belmont Financial.
What do we do?
Belmont Financial provides:
- Investment planning for
- Financing strategies for
both businesses and individuals.
What does that mean in English?
Put simply, we aim to help our clients make the most of their financial situation.
Our vision is to give our clients intelligent and pro-active financial advice then follow up with
outstanding service to get the job done.
Typically, our clients are high achievers who have enjoyed success in their chosen field. However, their focus
on professional or business goals has often been at the expense of devoting time to their financial affairs. Does this ring any bells with you?
Our service is to assist you in setting achievable financial goals and then put in place the plan to reach those
We know that everyone is busy and just about everyone wants to get themselves organised. However,
there is always something else - kids, work, anything and everything - that gets in the way.
Keeping that in mind, once we meet with you and agree on actions, Belmont Financial takes care of the
legwork and makes things as easy as possible for you. That is our service - great advice and hassle-free implementation.
Why choose Belmont?
- Marcus O'Callaghan, Director of Belmont Financial, has experience across the financial planning, legal and banking industries. His
broad knowledge and skills give him a unique edge as a financial adviser.
- Our close relationship with our licensee, FourThree Pty Ltd. We share knowledge, ideas and best practices. This helps us ensure we stay
at the forefront of technical developments and provide you with the highest level of advice.
- Our unwavering commitment to the highest levels of client service.
- Examine your current situation.
- Identify and quantify your goals.
- Come up with strategies to achieve your goals.
- Once you agree, we put the strategies in place.
- Then, on-going review to keep things on track.
Our aim is for every client relationship to last for at least 30 years. That's why we are prepared to spend
as much time as is necessary in getting to know you and your goals. A "no obligation" meeting is the first step in our relationship.
Take a look around our site. For more information, please call or e-mail us. We look forward to talking with you.
Marcus O'Callaghan BComm, LLB(Hons), DFS(FP), A Fin
Marcus O'Callaghan and Belmont Financial Pty Ltd are authorised representatives of FourThree Pty Ltd AFSL 472131.